Thursday, May 12, 2005

tete a tete

hurm just wanna update my blog..just to let people know i'm still very much alive..well physically yes but literally no..oh god i have tons of works and i'm not acting like i have though and that's the biggest problem wif me..was it wif the holiday in sydney that suddenly put my study life upside down..maybe i just couldnt get over the holiday i had last term break..so ye just havta remember one thing dude, when ur on holiday enjoy it to the most and when ur on ur study just study..i just cant do it.well i tried.hurm maybe trying is not enough.i'll just havta do it.i wanna do it.yes that's the spirit..dont mind me readers.i'm just motivating myself.
erm other than my study life, there's really not much to tell these past few weeks.well maybe there is. i just changed my room in the hostel i'm staying now.just that been having problems wif the old room.i felt like i was in a hospital room.well it was a hospital room and the fact surely didnt make me feel any happier..who would be tho..and there was also the loud banging noise from the other room..i just couldnt bear it..soi annoying i felt like banging some sense into those heads for making the noise.just the thought tho.and there was also some disputes between me and one of the gurls i used to hang out wif in the hostel. to think of it, it was really nothing. maybe just a gurl's thing.u dont even have to say there's any problem at all, u can feel it.but now it's getting better coz i've taken it to my head not to let that kinda small things get into my way.it's just way too unworthy of being given a thought. hurm and i've developed this belief that human beings are that way.there's always something bad and unacceptable that we find in each other, and it leads to what end??none!so i just accept things or people as they are or else just let them be.u be urself and remain true to urself.thanks to one of the books i read, i found that u cannot change how people are, but u can change how you feel towards what they are.
hurm that's about it for now.
cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home