Tuesday, June 07, 2005

First things first

How should I do this?? Give priority towards things which are so important. There'll always be something that gets in the way whenever I want to do it. When....
1. I'm supposed to do my tutorial and read the text books, I'd find an old novel which I've read so many times before much much more interesting and waste the whole lot of time reading it again
2. My assignment is almost due, I'd find myself more interested in studying or doing works for other subjects
3. My exam is around the corner, I find the tv shows so much more entertaining that I'd glued myself to the seat, forgetting for a sec that I haven't finished my revision
4. I'm studying in front of a computer, I'd waste 3/4 of that time surfing, checking out things on the net and blogging with a sudden numerous ideas on what to write...

Anyway, what the heck am I doing rite now when I'm suposed to be studying..No worries no more update till after the exam..

-Hypertension case stage 1-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always find myself on those situation espcially 3 and 4 haha

5:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home