Wednesday, August 17, 2005

darkness is part of my being


the light seems so far away
the closer i go the more it seems to fade
darkness has become apart of my being
images might not show
until the eyes have grown to not seeing
and the brain forgets how beautiful real colours seem
in a distance the light was dimming low
and darkness was replaced with a glorious glow
but the mind seems to resist
it is the fact that does exist
while the eyes blinded with the brightness
tho for a mere split of second
it rarely comes to shed some lights upon
as it does i still fail to notice the beauty belied to be seeing
as darkness has become part of my being
when it is the mind that is deceiving

I wouldn't even call this a poem...but there is something that makes me write this thing. I don't even know what I wrote...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home